Wednesday 13 November 2013

Eye make up essentials

YSL makes no compromise with none of their products. Anything Ive tried from nail polish to highlighter is superb quality. I`m still not convinced enough that spending 20Eur on a Nail polish is worth the splurge(& I just like to have at least 7-8 bottles of different colours at the same time available), but if it`s something Ive to put on my face, the price wont really stop me ( well almost :))

These are my two basic products, the ones I use every day in my make up routine. The kajal pencil is extremely long lasting & easy to apply.

Should I say anything about the Touche Eclat- it`s an iconic product, no other concealer is so light, moisturizing and blends this well. But the secret is to use it as a highlighter, not a concealer. Im not sure it will work well on dark circles, but it will def  brighten the area.Which Im totally ok with, since I dont have that much of dark circles under the eyes, yet.

In case you do I`d recommend Mac Select Cover Up or Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, but then you can still use the Touche Eclat as a Highlighter.

DSC_1704

 

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment