Saturday 1 February 2014

The Art Way of Living

The story of this Ill call it- piece of art skirt goes this way- I went to Zara to return an item bought impulsively during the sale, while at the store this skirt caught my eye( it`s from the new collection though). I decided to give it a try it looked so much like something I`d easily wear. I said to myself just a try ( I was there JUST to return something, a short stopover) But the girls working in Zara saw it on me & the story is over :)- I was briefly reminded that This skirt is so much my Style, & if I don`t buy it, then who will, there was no way of leaving the store without it ( shame cause the previous day I just got the Blue Suede Shoes from Zara, too….)

DSC_2651 DSC_2646 DSC_2649DSC_2633

 DSC_2626DSC_2615 DSC_2609 DSC_2602 DSC_2622

Skirt: Zara

Shoes: Zara

Top: Vintage ( from my mom)

Jacket: H&M

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment