Saturday 10 May 2014

Oldie but Goldie

These shots are about a month old….no idea why it took me so long to post them. Probably because I have already worn this dress couple of times on the blog- yes I know it`s a clichĂ© but having so so many clothes & the same dress to appear 3rd time….well NO there are few exceptions, like- it`s a designer & costs a mini fortune( it`s not :)), it`s a classic staple( I believe this does not tick the box either), or it`s just a favourite thing that you get emotionally attached to- & ta-dam this is it!! I have this dress for around 2 years & every time I put it on, it almost feels like a ‘new’ thing.

DSC_0144_Fotor DSC_0136_Fotor DSC_0099_Fotor DSC_0087_Fotor DSC_0084_Fotor DSC_0076_Fotor

Dress: Zara

Shorts: Zara

Shoes: Zara

Jacket: H&M

Sunglasses: Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment