Saturday 4 October 2014

Breathtaking Santorini

I visited Santorini mid August, & I was purposely waiting for a chilly October day to go through hundreds of amazing shots I took there & remind myself how exceptional & carefree can be life sometimes, especially when these moments are shared with the people I love most :)

Trust me pictures of this rugged Aegean beauty dont lie.From its terrifying birth in the apocalyptic volcanic explosion of 1450 BC to the snow-white cubist villas hugging its sheer cliffs, Santorini is arguably the most dramatic of all the Greek islands.

I booked a suite facing the vast volcanic bay- the caldera ( totally worth it!) and, as you watch ships criss-cross below, you’ll realize that you’re looking at one of the most awe-inspiring, and romantic, views on the planet.

IMG_0254_1 IMG_0258_1 787_1 821_1 825_1 859_1 862_1 IMG_0291_1 IMG_0297_1

Dress: Tobi

Shoes: Zara

Belt: Vintage

Sunglasses: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment